- My name is Meredith Roberts and I am a Masters level, licensed Marital and Family Therapist and Life Coach with 18 years of experience helping clients create more abundant and fulfilling lives. As a practitioner and educator, I have expertise in individual, couples & family therapy, group therapy and college-level teaching. My passion is to help women create an authentic life by finding a sense of life balance, personal empowerment, and fulfillment of personal goals.
- With warmth and personal attention, I will help you visualize a more fulfilling life and implement a plan towards your desired goals. I am skilled at understanding the process of change and what motivates specific individuals to take action. As your therapist/life coach, I can help you understand the roadblocks that keep you from accomplishing your goals, empower you to remove them, and help you to live a more abundant life!
Areas of specialty include:
- Life Balance, including prioritizing self, family, and work.
- Marital & family issues including parenting strategies, premarital counseling, blended family issues, divorce adjustment, improved family cohesiveness and communication.
- Pregnancy support and postpartum adjustment; transition to motherhood
- Anxiety and depression, obsessive compulsive disorders, perfectionism
- Divorce Adjustment and re-alignment, co-parenting with ex spouses
- Relationship improvement skills, including effective communication, setting boundaries and codependency issues
- Life transitions, such as birth of a child, new job, new marriage or divorce
- Eating disorders, emotional eating and other addictive/compulsive behaviors
- Body image issues
- Health and nutrition; whole-body wellness
- Mind/body wellness and mindfulness
My mission is to help you create a better life!
You deserve it and you are worth it!
Meredith lives in Wildwood and has two wonderful boys, ages 10 and 3.
Her hobbies include reading, yoga, writing, enjoying live music and theater, and doting on her pets..